• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

All they’re saying is that they want to get him ? What’s new ? Gammons still thinks it’s 2004.  Never forget this guy weeping like a pathetic bitch on National TV about the Red Sox getting owned constantly by the Yankees.  STFU Peter. The old man is dead.  The Yankees have lots of guys to pay.  Cole is absolutely still in play.  

this is the Boras game. We all know what he does. 

oh my god omg GIF

I think Cole and the Angels have still been just about a foregone conclusion all winter and things are getting close, so this is 1) NY media trying to play up that they made an attempt and 2) Boras trying to use Cole/Angels agreement to drive up interest and offers for his other clients to the teams who missed out on Cole. 

Edited by totdprods

1 minute ago, totdprods said:

I think Cole and the Angels have still been just about a foregone conclusion all winter and things are getting close, so this is 1) NY media trying to play up that they made an attempt and 2) Boras trying to use Cole/Angels agreement to drive up interest and offers for his other clients to the teams who missed out on Cole. 

I just hope Arte doesn't get frustrated like he did in the Miguel Cabrera trade talks and back all the way out of this.

I really hope he goes toe to toe with the Yankees like he did in the Pujols deal going against the Cardinals and big $$$ from the Marlins.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I just hope Arte doesn't get frustrated like he did in the Miguel Cabrera trade talks and back all the way out of this.

I really hope he goes toe to toe with the Yankees like he did in the Pujols deal going against the Cardinals and big $$$ from the Marlins.

Considering the hatred around here for all things Pujols, i'm not sure this is the best comparison to use, just sayin 🙂

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I think Arte realizes how important Cole is. I mean you have Trout in his prime with Maddon and Calloway. Arte needs to realize the time is now and Cole will be the most important free agent signing he will ever make.

7 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I don't know about you guys, but if we sign Cole I may be more thrilled initially that we could stick it to the top media heads out there for their fake news and to the cocky Yankees fans, than actually being happy that we signed him for the betterment of the team. 

I think every Angels fan will feel that way.