• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

3 minutes ago, ukyah said:

the irony that you said, 78 3/4, should not be lost.

also, the idea that bullying stops at some predetermined age is beyond stupid.

bullying is behavior and anyone can do it.

a spade is a spade. it would be nice if you brought addition to the board, rather than contribute to the subtraction as others are doing.

And it would be nice if the people I bully (other than you?) brought some sort of balance to their posting styles instead of constantly bitching like fucking babies. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

And it would be nice if the people I bully (other than you?) brought some sort of balance to their posting styles instead of constantly bitching like fucking babies. 

you and i have no problem, but you never fail to take the bait and frequently jump out in front to harrass those who you've prejudged, rather than taking a post individually. that's your prerogative, but you're adding less to the board than you could and probably should being that you're such a frequent poster. 

don't misunderstand me, i'd prefer if neftleberg didn't post anymore because he comes off as a douche, but you're just multiplying the shitposting.

lou manages a more subtle roasting without resorting to attacks.

lou's cool. he can keep doing his thing. plus, he's 78 3/4, which means he's a big boy now.

excited happy birthday GIF

@Stradling here's the perspective i'm trying to convey.

you and i joined this board three days apart from each other in 2013. in that time, you've become a well known central figure on this forum, where as i have not.

over the course of just over 2508 days i've averaged about 1.75 posts per day and you've averaged 10X that number. that means that in any given thread i post in that your presence in the thread will be throughout, and it has a major impact in the direction of that thread. neftleberg and guys like him? they impact only as much as we respond and take their bait. they're the classic forum trolls, but you're the classic fish. you always take the bait, and you do it aggressively.

those are my .02, now you've heard them.

2 minutes ago, ukyah said:

@Stradling here's the perspective i'm trying to convey.

you and i joined this board three days apart from each other in 2013. in that time, you've become a well known central figure on this forum, where as i have not.

over the course of just over 2508 days i've averaged about 1.75 posts per day and you've averaged 10X that number. that means that in any given thread i post in that your presence in the thread will be throughout, and it has a major impact in the direction of that thread. neftleberg and guys like him? they impact only as much as we respond and take their bait. they're the classic forum trolls, but you're the classic fish. you always take the bait, and you do it aggressively.

those are my .02, now you've heard them.

Gross.

New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes' ankle injury, which could cost him $23.5 million in 2020, came during a run-in with a wild boar on his ranch, reports Joel Sherman and Ken Davidoff of the New York Post.

Cespedes fractured his right ankle last May at his Port St. Lucie ranch when he stepped into a hole after a boar was released from a trap.

The Mets learned of the injury from Cespedes, who was recovering at the time from surgery to both of his heels.

Team officials, as well as representatives from the commissioner's office and players' association, visited the ranch and determined the player's story to be true. 

The Mets filed a grievance against Cespedes following an investigation, with both sides opting in December to restructure the 2020 portion of his contract. Cespedes was also paid only $22.8 million of his $29-million salary for 2019.

Report: Donaldson holding out for $110M deal

The Josh Donaldson sweepstakes seem to be down to whichever team will offer an extra $10 million first.

Donaldson is reportedly mulling multiple four-year deals in the $100-million range from the Washington Nationals, Atlanta Braves, and Minnesota Twins. However, the former MVP has notified clubs that he's waiting for a team to hit his number, which is believed to be $110 million, sources told Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes' ankle injury, which could cost him $23.5 million in 2020, came during a run-in with a wild boar on his ranch, reports Joel Sherman and Ken Davidoff of the New York Post.

Cespedes fractured his right ankle last May at his Port St. Lucie ranch when he stepped into a hole after a boar was released from a trap.

The Mets learned of the injury from Cespedes, who was recovering at the time from surgery to both of his heels.

Team officials, as well as representatives from the commissioner's office and players' association, visited the ranch and determined the player's story to be true. 

The Mets filed a grievance against Cespedes following an investigation, with both sides opting in December to restructure the 2020 portion of his contract. Cespedes was also paid only $22.8 million of his $29-million salary for 2019.

Cespedes would have filled a hole in the Mets outfield but who cares he is a boar-ing player anyway.