• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congrats to the Nats

Torridd

19 hours ago, Lou said:

is Marshall Faulk still playing?

You just know that I'm going to go with this one.

1991, San Diego State season opener vs Long Beach State at Qualcomm Stadium......true freshman Faulk on one team, and on Long Beach State's team....yep, redshirt freshman Terrell Davis.    

No one could imagine at that game in 1991, that two of the greatest NFL RB's of the 1990s would be on opposing teams that day.

37 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

You just know that I'm going to go with this one.

1991, San Diego State season opener vs Long Beach State at Qualcomm Stadium......true freshman Faulk on one team, and on Long Beach State's team....yep, redshirt freshman Terrell Davis.    

No one could imagine at that game in 1991, that two of the greatest NFL RB's of the 1990s would be on opposing teams that day.

Dope AO LB stat. I never knew he played there and when I looked it up I didn’t know he was from SD and played high school ball at Lincoln.

He played for a rival so I never looked him up or knew much other than he played at Georgia.

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Dope AO LB stat. I never knew he played there and when I looked it up I didn’t know he was from SD and played high school ball at Lincoln.

He played for a rival so I never looked him up or knew much other than he played at Georgia.

His brother Reggie Webb was also a RB at Long Beach State, when Terrell was there.   It was a rough house that they grew up in.

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

His brother Reggie Webb was also a RB at Long Beach State, when Terrell was there.   It was a rough house that they grew up in.

Terrell Davis' brother was named Reggie Webb?

Yeah, I'll let that one go . . .