• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton : A man who never stops fuc*king up

Just now, Chris said:

I also remember during that playoff series Hamilton saying he was allowing the team to inject "poison" (cortisone shots) into his body in an effort to get back on the field and help the team...

Sounds about right

I was w the team the night they clinched. Was allowed into all the postgame celebration stuff by a few friends.

I remember there being murmurs about how hamilton wasnt there when they clinched... had "a doctor appointment" (at like 10 at night...) didnt seem like anyone was pleased about it...

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Sounds about right

I was w the team the night they clinched. Was allowed into all the postgame celebration stuff by a few friends.

I remember there being murmurs about how hamilton wasnt there when they clinched... had "a doctor appointment" (at like 10 at night...) didnt seem like anyone was pleased about it...

i remember lots of concerns about whether or not the angels would allow champagne in the clubhouse to celebrate.

In all honesty, its pretty "impressive" (for lack of a better term) thst he was able to do what he did in baseball.

Hard drug, hard addict. Still managed to dominate for awhile, and got filthy rich doing it.

Not at all saying i admire him, but hard to believe he was able to keep it together and work hard enough to do what he did.

45 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

It’s amazing how a 38 year old man could be so bad at life. He’s essentially been a teenager for 25 years. 

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Describes a lot of adults, unfortunately.

This. Its honestly way too common.

In his case, in all honesty (and not to sound dramatic), its almost impressive he hasnt killed himself (yet).

Addict without much aside from the demons, and a LOT of money to feed them... he seems like a guy totally primed for something really tragic to happen (like a bad crash).