UndertheHalo

Josh Hamilton : A man who never stops fuc*king up

"Hamilton spoke of the importance of being a father in May after it was announced he would be inducted into the Texas Rangers hall of fame. 

He said he still thinks about playing. 

“Then I remember why I quit. Just to be there for my girls," Hamilton said in May"

3 hours ago, Dochalo said:

averaged 31 starts from 1988 through 2002.  dude was a beast.  

Ive hung out w him at a few games (friend of a friend). Im always amazed how few people notice him (7 feet tall and all).

He wasnt on the world series team, but I think he should be viewed alongside guys like salmon and GA. Ryan is tops, but if put him tied for 2cd for best pitcher weve ever had (IMO).

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You are a charlatan.  I do not like you.  i Am BeHiNd ThE sCeNeS. 

Why so sensitive? Photo.  Didn't say nothing wrong, meant no disrespect. People say crazy stuff here all the time. Just crazy the way media blows stuff out of proportions   If your behind the scenes you should know this. 

15 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Okay, some of you angelswin humps.

You defended Hamilton in this picture.

Fess up.

hamilton%20loner.jpg

Pujols was blocking him from joining at the end of the rail with his foot propped up. What a dick move. Hamilton was going through a difficult time and needed his space for deep reflection on which strip club to go to after the game and if Kay was going to come through with the painkillers. 

1 hour ago, mulwin444 said:

Josh Hamilton: "With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue, you get nothin' done..."

"But this nightmare never ends,
Don't forget to call my lawyers"

how appropriate

I also remember during that playoff series Hamilton saying he was allowing the team to inject "poison" (cortisone shots) into his body in an effort to get back on the field and help the team...