• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton : A man who never stops fuc*king up

reading this just revisits - even back when - what a bad decision it was to give this guy a huge multi-year contract with his substance abuse history.......yeah, he had power , hit a ton of HRs and wow'ed em all at the All Star HR Derby that one time, but he's a classic candidate for one of those NBA type TEN DAY contracts and if he gets through TEN DAYS, maybe you sign him for another TEN DAYS etc.

at a minimum it should have been an incentive laden one year contract for bonus money for ABs and if he could keep the number of 'games missed' to under 10 for the season,.

For being a pretty shrewd business guy who I am sure had seen his stare of this kind of stiff over in Scottsdale/ Phoenix -- Arte really mis-gauged this one big time.

and this is NOT Monday morning or even years later quarterbacking -- I think to a poster - every member of this Board hated that contract and that signing before the ink was dry on the contract.

still - sad to hear about a guy who had some real physical talent as a hitter spiral downward further than he already was -- and after all that money -more than many will make in a lifetime -- he's probably broke.

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Former Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton was arrested Wednesday on a felony charge after being accused of hitting one of his daughters last month.

Hamilton, 38, a Keller resident, turned himself in to Tarrant County authorities on a single count of injury to a child 14 or younger. He was released about 3:15 p.m. after posting $35,000 bond.

According to an arrest-warrant affidavit, Keller police began investigating after one of Hamilton’s three daughters with his ex-wife, Katie Hamilton, told her mother about an incident that took place the morning of Sept. 30.

The girl told authorities that Hamilton became upset about something she said and threw a full water bottle at her, hitting her in the chest, while cursing and yelling. He then pulled a chair out from under her feet and tossed it at her before yanking her to the ground, the affidavit says.

JFC

Innocent until proven guilty. Ex wife’s are crazy and his wasn’t so innocent

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

you have to be shitting me 

I'd have to see the actual police report and what officers actually said not what an ex wife may have coached her teenage daughter to say. Not saying it didn't happen, if it did he's a dirt bag. Trust me if you know me I'd never defend that. In my experience, I don't believe everything news Or media reports   

4 minutes ago, Angelfan79 said:

I'd have to see the actual police report and what officers actually said not what an ex wife may have coached her teenage daughter to say. Not saying it didn't happen, if it did he's a dirt bag. Trust me if you know me I'd never defend that. In my experience, I don't believe everything news Or media reports   

incredible

4 minutes ago, Angelfan79 said:

In this day and age facts don't matter, only the accusation.