• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton : A man who never stops fuc*king up

19 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Finley?   The guy that quit baseball so he could protect his daughters from his addict wife?  Fin has no place being mentioned in the same breath as those degenerates...

Btw, between Wetteland and Hamilton the Rangers HOF is not someplace to take kids....

Oh damn I had no idea Finley did that. I guess I should have said Chad Curtis instead. 

24 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Oh damn I had no idea Finley did that. I guess I should have said Chad Curtis instead. 

Yeah -- that one fits...     

Chuckles and his wife were in a child custody battle after he filed for divorce -- her lawyers argued that because his career had him on the road half the year the wife should be given custody...  Fin retired in order to make sure he would gain custody. 

Dude manned up in a big way.

7 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yeah -- that one fits...     

Chuckles and his wife were in a child custody battle after he filed for divorce -- her lawyers argued that because his career had him on the road half the year the wife should be given custody...  Fin retired in order to make sure he would gain custody. 

That's a man right there, folks. 

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yeah -- that one fits...     

That's awesome. I never knew that about him and his kids. His crazy wife, well, I knew about her. 

43 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Hamslam!

Ideally this is what his fellow prisoners yell when they are beating the crap out of him for abusing a child.

Let's be honest he's rich and the jurisdiction is in Texas so he'll get off with a slap on a wrist

I Guarantee It GIF by Barstool Sports

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Finley?   The guy that quit baseball so he could protect his daughters from his addict wife?  Fin has no place being mentioned in the same breath as those degenerates...

Btw, between Wetteland and Hamilton the Rangers HOF is not someplace to take kids....

This

Tawny Kitaen was an absolute train wreck. 

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

wait, what's wrong with wetteland?

50 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yeah -- that one fits...     

averaged 31 starts from 1988 through 2002.  dude was a beast.