• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton : A man who never stops fuc*king up

Former Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton was arrested Wednesday on a felony charge after being accused of hitting one of his daughters last month.

Hamilton, 38, a Keller resident, turned himself in to Tarrant County authorities on a single count of injury to a child 14 or younger. He was released about 3:15 p.m. after posting $35,000 bond.

According to an arrest-warrant affidavit, Keller police began investigating after one of Hamilton’s three daughters with his ex-wife, Katie Hamilton, told her mother about an incident that took place the morning of Sept. 30.

The girl told authorities that Hamilton became upset about something she said and threw a full water bottle at her, hitting her in the chest, while cursing and yelling. He then pulled a chair out from under her feet and tossed it at her before yanking her to the ground, the affidavit says.

JFC

This guy..... he's been a scum, but I always hoped he at least he a good dad/Parent. especially since he said he's been clean and trying to be the best parent since his Hof speech with the Ranger

but I really do feel sorry for the kids. seems like both parents are garbage. Wasn't there a story about the Ex dating one of the girls friends or something. also what led to their divorce 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

yeah, I recall several people here defending this fuckwad.  

What I remember more vividly was Josh himself, speaking of Arte Moreno: "He knew what he was getting. He knew what the risks were."

I wonder if the same applies to his daughter? Maybe he thinks she should have known better, too?

8 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Another link on the TMZ page brings me to an article about Jim Edmonds apparently in hot water with his wife:

https://toofab.com/2019/10/30/jim-meghan-king-edmonds-will-make-it-right-rhoc/

These former Angels, man. What's Chuck Finley up to these days?

Finley?   The guy that quit baseball so he could protect his daughters from his addict wife?  Fin has no place being mentioned in the same breath as those degenerates...

Btw, between Wetteland and Hamilton the Rangers HOF is not someplace to take kids....