• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels focused on staying in Anaheim.

I live in Sacramento and became an Angels fan because it was my first little league team and they had just won the World Series that year. So the team re locating shouldn’t matter to me but it really does. 

Anaheim is like my second home through the Angels. So I really hope they stay in Anaheim. It’s where the Angels belong. And if Arte wants to keep calling them the Los Angeles Angels, then just move them into LA you weirdo. 

5 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Not the first time being compared to him.... and it won’t be the last. 

I did get named after him so I guess it’s only fitting.

the woods are quiet, dark and deep

but i have promises to keep

and miles to go before i sleep

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 10:36 AM, Bronson said:

I live in Sacramento and became an Angels fan because it was my first little league team and they had just won the World Series that year. So the team re locating shouldn’t matter to me but it really does. 

Anaheim is like my second home through the Angels. So I really hope they stay in Anaheim. It’s where the Angels belong. And if Arte wants to keep calling them the Los Angeles Angels, then just move them into LA you weirdo. 

A Los Angeles team really has no place in The OC. I think there are more Angels Fans in L.A. County then a lot of people realize.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

I don't 

To anyone that doesn't live in Southern California, there's literally no difference between LA and OC. Shoot, you can be all the way out in West Covina and it'll be called LA. You're not out of LA until you reach Bakersfield, Camp Pendleton or the San Bernardino mountains.

Edited by Second Base

14 hours ago, Second Base said:

To anyone that doesn't live in Southern California, there's literally no difference between LA and OC. Shoot, you can be all the way out in West Covina and it'll be called LA. You're not out of LA until you reach Bakersfield, Camp Pendleton or the San Bernardino mountains.

Less pollution, better traffic, better parking, and pretty sure you can walk outside at 1am and not worry about being stabbed or robbed. 

9 hours ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Less pollution, better traffic, better parking, and pretty sure you can walk outside at 1am and not worry about being stabbed or robbed. 

Not in santa ana. Or stanton. Or anaheim. Or buena park. Or garden grove. Or orange. Or costa mesa. 

But other than the part of OC west of the 55 and north of the 405, its like a paradise.