• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Seattle politicians & its city council members stink!

74th conviction for man who threw coffee on 2-year-old

How many breaks should we give a guy like this? Throw away the key on his 75th conviction? 100th? 200th?

What if that coffee had been hot enough to disfigure that child? Would that have made a difference?

Sure, let's try to help people like this...but in my mind you get three strikes and that's it. If we don't draw some clear lines and consistently enforce them, we'll have more incidents like this where good people are subjected to exposure to irresponsible idiots like this guy.

The Seattle politicians are so bad up here, that cops from the Seattle Police Department are requesting transfers by the numbers because the politicians don't have their backs, favoring the criminals over law enforcement. 

Heck, even small business owners are going out of business because homeless people are camping out in front of their store fronts, yet the police aren't stopping them anymore because they don't have backing from the city and King County. 

Just a facking mess up here. Gladly, I live 35 miles east tucked away at the foothill of a large mountain on a river and don't have to deal with this as much as I used to going into the city 5 days a week. Now I mostly work remotely, only occasionally going into Seattle. 

https://komonews.com/news/local/74th-conviction-for-repeat-offender-in-seattle?fbclid=IwAR1aMFPndbhhH0auRabvm02LtDpVdJdqzca0ESBAUK1qzy0Z1VvcdLUQ8SQ

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

"He said his use of cocaine in his 20s led to mental illness."

U'm no.

Also if somebody throws coffee on my two year old, it will be the last thing that person ever throws.

I thought this bit was kinda funny:

"Butler said he punched Calderon several times and stopped after an off-duty sheriff’s deputy who witness what happened. The deputy assisted Butler in holding Calderon until Seattle police officers arrived."

I love how Chuck says literally nothing about partisan politics, but someone felt the need to go there anyway...  as if it makes a damned bit of difference.
I have friends up in Portland thats even worse as they are seemingly actively involved in the chaos. 
My daughter is a firefighter up in San Fran, her Fiance a cop... the shit they tell me is insane about what they see.
You legit could not pay me to live in the larger metros at this point.