• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Edward Snowden

694940094001_5320280096001_5320252620001-vs.jpg

I don't visit here often, but know this was a topic of conversation at one point. I'm not far in, but between what I heard and also saw some snippets posted on Youtube this is up our alley for discourse. From the snippets he dives into some things we have pondered or suspected with regards to surveillance. Pretty fascinating if you have the time to listen.

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I am listening to it while driving.

(I am not driving right now)

Dude is a talker

Yeah, I phased out at points. It wasn’t even a normal podcast or discussion. Very relevant info, but it felt like rambling at points. Joe did a good job though of letting him flow and not cutting him off and making a mess of it.

17 minutes ago, Tank said:

I still find it amazing that all of our public servants wanted lock this guy up in a dungeon and throw away the key, yet not a one of them said a thing about how what they’ve been doing is all kinds of wrong, legally and morally.

well said