Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Official Tulsi Thread

Tulsi announced she wont run for re-election for her congress seat and is now spewing right wing talking points on fox news. It looks like Hilary was right about her, she is a Russian asset. I'm guessing she will run 3rd party and get Trump re-elected. What a nightmare this is turning out to be.

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Tulsi announced she wont run for re-election for her congress seat and is now spewing right wing talking points on fox news. It looks like Hilary was right about her, she is a Russian asset. I'm guessing she will run 3rd party and get Trump re-elected. What a nightmare this is turning out to be.

Maybe if you lefty fucks had any principles any human being with a moral take on death and destruction wouldn't be painted as a traitor. I dunno though. Just spitballing. 

41 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Exactly! Government transparency is the worst and ignorance is bliss