Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Official Tulsi Thread

Recommended Posts

I think it's telling that someone who is clearly a progressive democrat can be portrayed as a Russian spy or simply gunning for a spot in the prime time Fox News lineup BY HER OWN PARTY simply for stepping outside of the mainstream democratic dogma on a few issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is not campaigning for this election but the next. She knows she is being shunned by the DNC but can use that next election cycle after Warren tanks against Trump and gives him four more years.

I can follow a lot of Tulsi's platform and think it will be an even stronger message when the registered Democrats realize they have no party voice when they follow what should have been the outgoing Baby Boomer generation politicians. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

It's almost foregone that we will never have a president who was born in the 1950's. Your generation blows, Blarg

I'm pretty sure that's one for the win column

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

So it's not Russia meddling in our elections after all. It's Google, which owns YouTube. On behalf of the Democratic party establishment.

 

awkward uh oh GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kinda blows my mind about all this is that I really think that if Gabbard actually ended up being the Dem candidate, she would beat Trump. He's truly awful and reprehensible in just about every way. She's articulate and engaging. She also would rob him of his greatest "strength" in an election: to take childish shots largely based on public missteps and long histories of shitty activity.

Donald Trump is a complete piece of garbage. Anybody who is still "all in" on Trump at this point has a shaky moral compass and quite frankly isn't all that smart if the former isn't correct.

I'd vote for Tulsi in a heartbeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, junkorama said:

What kinda blows my mind about all this is that I really think that if Gabbard actually ended up being the Dem candidate, she would beat Trump. He's truly awful and reprehensible in just about every way. She's articulate and engaging. She also would rob him of his greatest "strength" in an election: to take childish shots largely based on public missteps and long histories of shitty activity.

Donald Trump is a complete piece of garbage. Anybody who is still "all in" on Trump at this point has a shaky moral compass and quite frankly isn't all that smart if the former isn't correct.

I'd vote for Tulsi in a heartbeat.

Reminder, most on the right are not all-in on Trump,. just all-out on the liberal agenda.  There is a difference. 
I've been saying for months now that the Dems must come back to the middle, give moderates and disgruntled Reps a reason to jump ship, yet they have shown absolutely no intent of even considering this to the point of attacking even their own who dare to take a step in that direction. 
They seem content to simply wait it out til they can change the rules and override everyone with mob mentality instead of making the slightest effort to actually seek compromise and find common ground, choosing instead to label everyone in order to dismiss them.   This wont end well.  Those people wont just disappear when the left finally wins, i wonder what they plan to do then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, floplag said:

Reminder, most on the right are not all-in on Trump,. just all-out on the liberal agenda.  There is a difference. 

Of course most aren't all in. The ones that still are happen to be deficient, at best. 

Also, let's not forget that in primary voting,  Repiblicans selected Trump as their canditate over others that most certainly weren't liberal. They knew who he was then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, junkorama said:

Of course most aren't all in. The ones that still are happen to be deficient, at best. 

Also, let's not forget that in primary voting,  Repiblicans selected Trump as their canditate over others that most certainly weren't liberal. They knew who he was then.

Exactly, and do you think they chose him, or it was more about rejecting the alternative? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

So it's not Russia meddling in our elections after all. It's Google, which owns YouTube. On behalf of the Democratic party establishment.

 

You really think Russia didn't meddle in our election? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Republicans may not be "all-in" on Trump, but there's a very large base who are more about Trump than anything else. He's a God to these people. 

Also, he angers the libs, which makes a lot of people on the right happy. Doesn't matter how much of a POS he is. It's all in the name of "winning" and "owning the libs". Dude could murder a puppy on live TV and people would cheer because he's owning the stupid hippy liberal animal rights SJW's. It's not only about "rejecting liberal views", it's about triggering them by any means necessary. That alone is detestable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

You really think Russia didn't meddle in our election? 

Apparently this is just a stupid conspiracy theory, despite all the evidence to the contrary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, floplag said:

Exactly, and do you think they chose him, or it was more about rejecting the alternative? 

They were rejecting all of those other liberal Republicans and their left wing, progressive agendas. Clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this