• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Braves remove foam tomahawks

Claude

Again, this is coming from a native american. Literally, his forefathers walked the Trail of Tears.  

But I'm sure he's nothing but a big pussy. 

JFC

"'I think it's a misrepresentation of the Cherokee people or Native Americans in general,'' Helsley said. "'Just depicts them in this kind of caveman-type people way who aren't intellectual. They are a lot more than that. It's not me being offended by the whole mascot thing. It's not. It's about the misconception of us, the Native Americans, and how we're perceived in that way, or used as mascots. The Redskins and stuff like that.''

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Its not a social justice warrior making the complaint.  Its a member of the Cherokee Nation.  Considering that YOU haven't traveled in his footsteps, experienced what he's experienced, experienced what his forefathers have experienced, then you have no frigging clue.

We are all so blessed to have you inform us what should offend us and why.  Congratulations on shouting to the world that you are entrenched in group 2 of my post.

Sincerely thank you for exhibiting exactly what I was talking about.

16 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Again, this is coming from a native american. Literally, his forefathers walked the Trail of Tears.  

But I'm sure he's nothing but a big pussy. 

JFC

"'I think it's a misrepresentation of the Cherokee people or Native Americans in general,'' Helsley said. "'Just depicts them in this kind of caveman-type people way who aren't intellectual. They are a lot more than that. It's not me being offended by the whole mascot thing. It's not. It's about the misconception of us, the Native Americans, and how we're perceived in that way, or used as mascots. The Redskins and stuff like that.''

I bet if his forefather came back here he'd tomahawk your face

19 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

We are all so blessed to have you inform us what should offend us and why.  Congratulations on shouting to the world that you are entrenched in group 2 of my post.

Sincerely thank you for exhibiting exactly what I was talking about.

I don't recall him telling you what to be offended by, but rather, what is offensive to native Americans.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Its racist as f*ck compared to, say, Long Beach CA.

Its a racial utopia compared to the Deliverance area.

Mehhhhhhhh..... while probably true, LBC is racist as all hell..

And Im not talking about the woods. They arent even on the map there.

Whereas yeah, the south more or less is still backward, I can say with full confidence Long Beach had more race based murders and assaults than any similar sized city in the South over the last 30 years.....

mr-little-with-hammer.jpg

16 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Mehhhhhhhh..... while probably true, LBC is racist as all hell..

And Im not talking about the woods. They arent even on the map there.

Whereas yeah, the south more or less is still backward, I can say with full confidence Long Beach had more race based murders and assaults than any similar sized city in the South over the last 30 years.....

mr-little-with-hammer.jpg

Long Beach is a Melting Pot. Long Beach Unified School District has one of the most diverse student populations in the country. Peckerwood , GA is overwhelmingly white. They lynched the blacks out of those towns 100 years ago.

The mayor of Long Beach is a gay Latino. You let me know when a hate group files a permit to walk down Broadway in a parade.

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Long Beach is a Melting Pot. Long Beach Unified School District has one of the most diverse student populations in the country. Peckerwood , GA is overwhelmingly white. They lynched the blacks out of those towns 100 years ago.

The mayor of Long Beach is a gay Latino. You let me know when a hate group files a permit to walk down Broadway in a parade.

Right on, because only white people can be racist? Have to wear a pointed hat and all that.

How many people you seen killed, yk? 

The neighborhood i grew up in produced more than 30 dudes in my lifetime doing "all day". Thats what Fed murder charges bring when you attach hate crimes.

Have any idea why i posted that western exterminator logo above? Nah....

Bug killer. That was the neighborhood i grew up in. Its west of the 710 dude... long beach is a big city and all.

Bugs refer to TRG (roaches), Insanes (insects) and 20s (crabs). Any of that make sense? No, it doesnt. Because the general public doesnt pay attention.

Mexican gangs in LBC started their anti asian campaign in 1990... it spread to the blacks. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lbpost.com/news/education/poly-high-beating-special-ed-solutions/amp/

From this year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/local/la-me-firestone18oct18-story.html%3f_amp=true

From last decade

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/05/06/us/as-cultures-meet-gang-war-paralyzes-a-city-in-california.html

From the 90s

You saying Long beach has a Latino mayor.... so when Obama was president, there was no racism in the country? ... doh!

Sorry man. You live in Long Beach now. Cool. The locals, born and raised know better. Pre injunction Anaheim Blvd was a warzone. Its different than grabbing coffee down by the college, or mojitos at legends. 

20191009_183113.jpg

20191009_183041.jpg

20191009_183027.jpg

Screenshot_20191009-180743_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191009-180801_Chrome.jpg

Sorry dude. A bunch of inbred hillbillys wearing costumes and running their mouth without doing shit but wishing anyone took them seriously dont hold a candle to the few HUNDRED murders, times three people who were shot but lived, and the thousands of beatings laid out because you were the wrong race in the wrong neighborhood in little old long beach.

They dont need a parade and silly costumes. Go ride your bike along anaheim, then up cherry and get out around 15th and stroll around. Youll see more than enough dudes with their feelings on race tatted right on their neck. The difference between them and the twats in the picture you posted is these little phucks actually put in work, not just attract media.