• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Strasberg Game 5 today

Dtwncbad

I lived in San Diego for a long time and naturally pull against the Dodgers.  Wait, why sugarcoat it?  I hate the Dodgers more than any other team.

I pull for the Nats anyway, and Strasberg in particular with his SDSU roots.

Other than the Angels being in the postseason,  I can’t think of a situation where I am rooting harder for one side and against another.

Go Strasberga nd Nats!  Beat those Dodgers and make their fans go home crying!

Some how the Dodgers will pull this out and break my heart and make me want to throw something through the TV.  Them being eliminated would just be too good to be true. Baseball is a funny game - but usually not when I want it to be. I've been on the ledge the past two WS's and sooner or later, I'm bound to fall off. 

24 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

I love elimination games and looking forward to the LAD and HOU games today and tomorrow. Pulling hard for the Nats. 

Would LOVE to see WAS celebrate there at the Latrine. Oh please let it happen. 

You can't let yourself go there... that kind of hope is dangerous.  Next thing you know, you'll be in rehab.

Just pretend like it's not that important to you.

Just now, Jay said:

All these Game 5's are great

Great to watch and especially when we don’t have a dog in the race. I just enjoy watching baseball on the big stage. This is what they prepare for and it all starts in spring. Large crowds cheering for the home team. It’s pretty cool to see.

I think the game comes down to Kershaw. I see Buehler and Stras leaving the game with it being reasonably close. Nats might try to get by with Sanchez/Corbin but they might have to actually use their pen today.

If Kershaw throws up zeros Dodgers take it. If Kershaw continues the narrative and looses the game I will do a little jig.