• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Members Contest - Pick 3

Chuck

1. Angels Trade for Aaron Sanchez

2. Angels Re-Sign Calhoun

3. Angels Sign Yasmani Grandal

3. Angels Sign Travis D'Arnaud.

(I also think they are signing Cole, but everyone put that).

Edited by Hubs
Grandal was signed. LOL. I know I can't change it for real.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 2:46 PM, Stradling said:

Angels hire Maddon

Angels sign Cole

Angels trade Taylor Ward

Does that work?  Or is that too vague @Chuckster70?

I really liked this one when I picked it, now after the Rule 5 rosters are set I don’t like it nearly as much.  I thought the Angels would trade Ward to clear another spot on the 40 man roster.  I guess it could still happen.  

23 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I really liked this one when I picked it, now after the Rule 5 rosters are set I don’t like it nearly as much.  I thought the Angels would trade Ward to clear another spot on the 40 man roster.  I guess it could still happen.  

Well they still could package Ward and say a Jordyn Adams and say someone like Jose Suarez for a third arm or a pretty good catcher from the Cubs.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well they still could package Ward and say a Jordyn Adams and say someone like Jose Suarez for a third arm or a pretty good catcher from the Cubs.

Yea, I know, it isn’t like my chances are over, but I figured it would have happened before they set the 40 man roster for the rule 5 draft.  Ward could easily be traded for cash considerations at the end of spring training.  

26 minutes ago, Stradling said:

there are a bunch of guys who just got DFA'd.  Eppler is probably licking his chops at a bunch of those guys as relief options.  Plus, the 40-man is full so if we add a free agent, Eppler has to make room.  Plenty of time for this to still happen.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 5:02 PM, halofan1 said:

1. Angels sign Joe Maddon

2. Angels sign Anthony Rendon

3. Angels sign Gerrit Cole

On 10/27/2019 at 1:42 PM, Stax said:

Sign Stephen Strasburg

Sign Anthony Rendon

Sign Madison Bumgarner

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

So who had Rendon and Bundy to start their lists? 🙂 

Halofan and Stax were the only two to get Rendon. That’s pretty decent on its own. 

10 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

Halofan and Stax were the only two to get Rendon. That’s pretty decent on its own. 

ah, too bad Strasburg and Cole are in their lists otherwise they could have edited them out if they haven't signed yet to pick someone else. 

• Chuck locked this topic