• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Members Contest - Pick 3

Chuck

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Tie breaker should go to the person who didn’t pick Joe Maddon.

Second tie breaker goes to the person who didn’t pick Garret Cole.

the tiebreaker goes to the person I like the most. 

6 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

Eppler gets extended

Angels trade for Ray from the Dbacks

Angels sign Grandal

(I think Maddon is as good as gone, and everyone is picking Cole, so that’s boring).

good as gone? 

2 minutes ago, RBM said:

It’s a decision. Just like the knuckleheads who think we should trade him are polluting the air with. 

And stay in your own lane grumpy old guy.

Hey, you want to disqualify yourself go ahead. But using your logic Lou wipes the floor with your picks. 

ANGELS

1. name Joe Maddon as manager - maybe before the World Series starts. Perhaps by Friday,

2. negotiate a new lease for Anaheim / Angels Stadium despite the ill will with the City of Anaheim in recent years,

3. Lose bidding wars for Cole, Strasburg and Bumgarner -- sign Adam Wainwright .

3 hours ago, RBM said:

That’s ludicrous.

Lou was joking about retaining Trout, Ohtani and Adell. It’s obvious we would never trade them. Why don’t you get that?

The decision on whether or not to trade Simmons this offseason is a real baseball decision. It’s not a joke. Many AW posters actually think we should trade Simba. I think it would be a terrible decision to trade him so I think we should retain him. And that is a big decision that will impact our 2020 season.

The missing piece of this hypothetical is that the decision to keep a player is often more important than the decision to trade a player. This variable should be a part of the discussion.

I think Simmons is that player right now and if your “I am the King” self imposed rules want to deny this legitimate argument to MLB team building then you are acting foolishly.

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Signings or trades, or hires that don't happen won't work @Calzone 2