• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Members Contest - Pick 3

Chuck

artofwords-miketrout-wallart.jpg.75a264893ef912634dc1325efe3fdd31.jpg

Pick three moves, whether it's a FA signing, a player acquired via a trade or a manager or coach hired to win a pretty cool prize! 

Example: 

1. Angels hire Dino Ebel to become their third base coach

2. Angels sign Gerrit Cole

3. Angels sign Mike Moustakas

If there's a tie, we'll come up with a tiebreaker contest to determine the winner. 

Prize: An awesome Mike Trout by the numbers picture to frame and hang up on your wall. It's a 16"x 20" artwork of Mike Trout's numbers from his  2014 MVP season.

screen-shot-2018-06-01-at-10-40-18-am.png.cc74d14c378deb5200380a15c147cb2a.png

Best of luck to everyone! 

I'll go a little out of the box here:

1.) Angels will hire Jim Hickey as their pitching coach (He was Maddon's Pitching coach in TB and Chicago until stepping down, is currently a Dodgers assistant)

2.) Angels will sign Rick Porcello (I hope this doesn't actually happen but he is exactly the kind of pitcher Eppler loves although a 191 IP/4.28 ERA statline would have put him as our ace in 2019)

3.) The first (serious) "Fire Maddon" post on Angelswin.com will appear in early April 2020.

Pick #1-  Angels will hire Joe Maddon

Pick #2-  Angels will NOT pick up the option on Kole Calhoun

Pick #3- I will walk through Gate 4 on September 26th, 2020 and will be the Angels 3 millionth fan and they will give me a T shirt saying so.

Edited by PattyD22