• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: ALDS : Rays @ Astros Game 1 10-4-2019

I think if you're trying to keep a healthy lifestyle and drop, say 25-30 pounds, the keto diet is probably perfect.

But if you're a fat sack of human shit like I am and you gotta lose 100 pounds, it's probably not a good idea for the long term. I just gotta completely change my lifestyle. So eating less and exercising more is the way to go.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think if you're trying to keep a healthy lifestyle and drop, say 25-30 pounds, the keto diet is probably perfect.

But if you're a fat sack of human shit like I am and you gotta lose 100 pounds, it's probably not a good idea for the long term. I just gotta completely change my lifestyle. So eating less and exercising more is the way to go.

I think keto or any diet for that matter is a good way to jump start your weight loss and you can ease off of it down the line while continuing to eat healthy and lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.  I don't anticipate doing keto forever and haven't been doing it nearly as long as Adam or Blarg but I feel a lot better than before I started as far as energy levels and being full after eating.  Any time you diet and try to go eat simple foods that aren't processed you realize how full of crap so much food we come across is whether it's in stores or a restaurant.  It's no wonder 40% of the country is obese.  

Just now, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I think keto or any diet for that matter is a good way to jump start your weight loss and you can ease off of it down the line while continuing to eat healthy and lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.  I don't anticipate doing keto forever and haven't been doing it nearly as long as Adam or Blarg but I feel a lot better than before I started as far as energy levels and being full after eating.  Any time you diet and try to go eat simple foods that aren't processed you realize how full of crap so much food we come across is whether it's in stores or a restaurant.  It's no wonder 40% of the country is obese.  

Fats are more filling than carbs so I see the appeal to the keto diet if hunger is an issue but the key to anything is being able to sustain it. 

Keto isn’t something you’re going to be able to do forever. That’s all I’m saying. 

And you don’t want to come off a “diet” and let loose either. It’s all about finding a balance and what works for you. 

I eat about 3300 cals a day and about 220g of that being protein so (880 cals) leaving myself 2420 calories. Whether those come from fat or carbs I don’t overly care.