• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: ALDS : Rays @ Astros Game 1 10-4-2019

23 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

We need the Stros out! Would be ideal if it could happen sooner rather later so Cole doesn’t pitch too many more innings 

I like the way you think.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

tough decision.

I would normally be all in on the Rays, but will most likely need the Astros to advance to prevent the dodgers from winning the WS 

Dang it, Lou! Quit making sense.

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

tough decision.

I would normally be all in on the Rays, but will most likely need the Astros to advance to prevent the dodgers from winning the WS 

Fletcher posted a question on Twitter the other day (inset the “if you followed me on Twitter joke”) 

Would you be ok with the Dodgers winning the WS if it meant the Angels getting Cole ORRRR would you rather see the Astros win and us not get Cole? Assuming it’s between the Astros and Dodgers as many predict 

There was rumours the Astros would take a run at Cole if they win the WS.

I’ll take Cole and even if the Dodgers win, hopefully we can win one in the next couple years that theirs will be forgotten about 

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

tough decision.

l hate the Astros at least as much as I hate the Dodgers as I hate the Yankees. So the sooner any of the 3 are eliminated the better... Go Rays, Go Nats, Go Twins...

38 minutes ago, Lou said:

Although losing three straight World Series would be fun to see, I'm hoping the Cardinals eliminate the Dodgers in the NLCS, just to see the meltdown from all my Dodgers friends. 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Speaking of lunch, I'm blocks from The Hat and the Keto diet shoots down bread. Tempted to just do a bunless burger with pastrami.

In all seriousness though a “diet” should be something that best works for you and something that you’re going to be able to sustain. The keto diet isn’t going to be something you’re going to be able to do forever. 

At the end of the day it simply comes down to calories in versus calories out. If you’re trying to lose weight then just make sure you’re staying in a deficit. 

Keep your protein high and with your remaining calories do whatever you want with them. 

Unless of course you’re one of those people who want to do keto so that they can justify eating bacon with every meal 

6 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

In all seriousness though a “diet” should be something that best works for you and something that you’re going to be able to sustain. The keto diet isn’t going to be something you’re going to be able to do forever. 

At the end of the day it simply comes down to calories in versus calories out. If you’re trying to lose weight then just make sure you’re staying in a deficit. 

Keep your protein high and with your remaining calories do whatever you want with them. 

Unless of course you’re one of those people who want to do keto so that they can justify eating bacon with every meal 

This thread is about to get good.