• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

First amendment issue?

40 minutes ago, floplag said:

100% 1A issue, never enforceable. 
100% not racist to say
100% virtue signalling 
100% asinine. 
100% Dem.  Its reasons like this i cant support them.  Everything they do right now is so far left its become something very different than it was supposed to be.

Cry me a river, man.

37 minutes ago, junkorama said:

Cry me a river, man.

Quality rebuttal... feel better?  
Good now pull your head out of your ass and stop thinking with your dork... you know this isnt enforceable in any way shape or form and any logic and all knows this is gone too far to even try. 
First you change the language then you try to force people to use your words by law?  And everyone else is the fascist?  GTFO

25 minutes ago, floplag said:

Quality rebuttal... feel better?  
Good now pull your head out of your ass and stop thinking with your dork... you know this isnt enforceable in any way shape or form and any logic and all knows this is gone too far to even try. 
First you change the language then you try to force people to use your words by law?  And everyone else is the fascist?  GTFO

No. Like I said before... you can say it if you can pay it.

You are still free to say whatever you want. This is hardly a first amendment issue. 

2 minutes ago, junkorama said:

You are still free to say whatever you want. This is hardly a first amendment issue. 

So the government punishing someone for saying something they don’t like isn’t a 1st amendment issue? What would be a violation of that amendment in your opinion?

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Stop being asinine ! Your head is still inserted into your butt !! 

Don't you dare talk to me like that. If we former Berkeley students get our way, we'll be able to tax you for such comments. It'll make you think twice before opening your ignorant mouths. Of course, you're still free to say whatever you want.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

So the government punishing someone for saying something they don’t like isn’t a 1st amendment issue? What would be a violation of that amendment in your opinion?

Killing people for what they say would be a first amendment issue, I think. I'm sure you agree.

2 minutes ago, junkorama said:

Don't you dare talk to me like that. If we former Berkeley students get our way, we'll be able to tax you for such comments. It'll make you think twice before opening your ignorant mouths. Of course, you're still free to say whatever you want.

Real talk : why are you former berkley students for letting the party of illegal Mexicans silence patriots speaking their truth ? 

what I understood from the article was that someone could be fined 250k in New York for calling someone an illegal alien. With I guess some kind of I’ll intent ? So is it just that term or are there others that are also restricted ? 

To me it seems like a 1st amendment violation.  But admittedly I don’t know a lot about it other then the brief article.  It’s a slippery slope when you’re dealing with ideas like this. 

1 hour ago, junkorama said:

it is when the city is attempting to litigate it and make it illegal... how can you even say that its exactly what it is ... its now illegal to say illegal alien... what else can this possibly be ?