• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest Weekend Extravaganza (August 16th-17th)

Chuck

So it's about that time again to clear your schedules and plan for not one, not two, not three, not four, but if you can make it to all scheduled events, FIVE AngelsWin.com events over our AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest Weekend (August 16th - 17th, Friday and Saturday). 

August 16th (morning) we're going to have a charity golf tournament. Adam and/or Bruce will be spearheading this and will post details soon.

That night (August 16th) we're going to have a charity poker tournament, details coming on this soon as to the whereabouts, time and $$$ buy ins. Texas Hold em will be the game. 

The morning of August 17th we'll be having our annual charity Softball tournament event made up of four teams. Victor Rojas will be back, as well as other celebrity participants (details on who they are in the next coming weeks). We'll have our softball draft the first week of July. If you haven't yet, RSVP for our softball game here: http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/3719-angelswincom-summer-fanfest-coed-softball-tournament/page-4

Later that afternoon, as usual, we'll have our massive tailgater under the Big A. BBQ grills, tons of food, BYOB (and Red Solo Cups), a DJ for music and some games. Oh yeah, we'll also have a raffle to give away some killer items, including game tickets for that night. 

Tickets for the August 17th game (6:05 pm PST) start time) vs. the Houston Astros will be on your own, but we're going to see about getting an 18-person suite for that game for those who are interested. Details on that coming soon in this thread, but it's about $100 per ticket.

Note: This is not the official signup thread for the game tickets, tailgater, poker or golf activities, but just a reminder and heads up. I will be posting separate threads for each of those events for you all to RSVP in. 

Use this thread for information or questions until those threads are created. 

One other thing. I'm looking for someone to help me spearhead the Poker night event on Friday August 16th. If you want to help me on this, please shoot me a PM or post in this thread. 

The softball game and tailgate party are always a blast.  If you've thought about going but haven't yet, you should.  And bring some food.  

Good point Glen.

One of my favorite times every year at our spring and summer fanfests is meeting new members or longtime members who I've never met at these events. I encourage if you're new to make it out and if you've been in hiding all these years, but a longtime member, make it out. It's a total blast and it's nice to connect a face with your member accounts. I've met some really cool people from here over the years at our events. Some have met through our events and are really good friends now.