• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Doug White and Josh Paul

mmc

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

So much for we have Coles pitching coach 

Cole is an established guy and Doug White doesn't deserve all of the success to Verlander's and Cole's turnarounds. 

Brent Strom is the guy we need. He was and has been the Astros pitching coach for years. Doug White was just a guy in the bullpen. 

He looked every bit of the part for the 2019 Angels. Just a guy.

3 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

yeah would not be surprised if Eppler is gone aswell. this seems like Arti cleaning house...hopefully it works.

I don't think Eppler is gone but it looks like 2020 is a make or break year for him, as it should be. That's always been the year where I figured this team should be expected to make the jump. We started to see a handful of guys from their farm this year, and a player like Adell will certainly be up at some point next season as well. Got to significantly improve the pitching via FA and trades.

Just now, mulwin444 said:

This is kind of to be expected I guess with Ausmus being fired...

Agreed. The entire coaching staff will probably go if not most of them. Hiring a new manager and not letting the manager hire his own people seems odd. But stranger things have happened.