• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Olney: “Brad Ausmus is in jeopardy of losing his job as manager of the Angels”

mmc

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’d assume if he didn’t know he would answer like this, “I don’t know” or “you’ll know when I do”. 

Why don’t you take some precious time out of your busy work schedule for what seems to be a very important issue for you personally and drive to the stadium and stand next to the water cooler. 

13 minutes ago, Second Base said:

I actually find it a bit odd that the Angels beat writer himself isn't sure one way or the other. I just assumed Ausmus was staying, but now that the most connected person we know with the Angels that isn't an employee says he isn't sure, it casts some doubt.

Could be that Arte hasn't decided yet.....would you can Ausmus if you aren't sure you can get Maddon?  I dunno....

• 11 months later...