• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 Postseason

Claude

4 minutes ago, Kody Mac said:

It’s not flashy or anything, but I don’t see how anyone makes it past Houston this year. Bold prediction, Verlander has at least 18 strikeouts in the World Series and wins MVP, winning games 1 and 5. 

648F73DF-A5C1-41D4-85B6-A70A9E3ED006.png

I hope Cole wins the WS MVP. 

I really want Houston, A’s or Dodgers to win. Pretty much anyone but the Yankees. Would be cool if someone from the AL West won or someone from So Cal won since we haven’t won anything for a long while. But probably won’t watch more than 5 minutes of any of it since the Halos aren’t in it. 

20 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I really want Houston, A’s or Dodgers to win. Pretty much anyone but the Yankees. Would be cool if someone from the AL West won or someone from So Cal won since we haven’t won anything for a long while. But probably won’t watch more than 5 minutes of any of it since the Halos aren’t in it. 

You shut your mouth!

I dont see a lot of surprises, the good are just too good.  If there are any it would be in the one off WC games.  My only pick in that regard is that i think i like TB over Oak only because of #! wishful thinking and #2 i think Morton might find a way to get passed the kid.
Aside from that i think were looking at another Hou vs LA WS and i think Hou has too much pitching the dogs cant match up to.

Looks like Dodgers are set to face Corbin and Sanchez for the two games at Dodgers stadium followed by Scherzer and, if there is a fourth game, Strasburg when it comes back to Washington.  Despite the Dodgers' gaudy record, those are some tough match-ups and certainly more difficult then what they'd face through either the Braves or Cardinals.