Sign in to follow this  
Rico

Proud Momma's Boys

Personally I enjoy cy’s 99 cent store memes.  I don’t know if I’ve said this before or just thought it, but could you imagine if Cy and Yv had a baby?

That said, I would not be surprised if were being played by some very clever person with way too much time on their hands.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Personally I enjoy cy’s 99 cent store memes.  I don’t know if I’ve said this before or just thought it, but could you imagine if Cy and Yv had a baby?

That said, I would not be surprised if were being played by some very clever person with way too much time on their hands.

Why would a clever person waste their time here?

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

Why would a clever person waste their time here?

Most of us here are at least kind of clever.  Yet there’s a lot of brainpower wasted here.  I could see some clever loser concocting the CY/YV thing as they sit in their parents basement.  For the record, I’m not accusing tdawg.

4 hours ago, floplag said:

If anything you should know by now im not afraid to speak my mind... i just see no point when the leanings of most here are clear. 

Clearly on your side?

Your martyr act is a rotting corpse beneath the Vatican. Probably been there at least since the early 15th century.

16 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Clearly on your side?

Your martyr act is a rotting corpse beneath the Vatican. Probably been there at least since the early 15th century.

Gee, i wonder why anyone would feel that way around here?  lol