Sign in to follow this  
BackUpTheTruck

Climate Change Hysteria Thread

9 minutes ago, floplag said:

This has been talked about for so long in various forms, the ozone layer, the ice cap etc...  im suprised anyone still doubts the science.  BUT, the hysteria is not in line with the reality.
WE do need to stop poisoning the atmosphere and treat the planet better but all this were dead in 10 years stuff, is not based on facts in evidence. 

Flop is a moder....wait. I agree with you completely.

The "hysteria" is clearly a political driven thing. You need to vote Dem NOW or you are going to DIE and your children will be slowly BURNT ALIVE. Definitely gives credence to the idea it's not real.

But....it is real and it is a problem. So you can turn your AC on and live your life the way you want, but your children's children are probably going to have really, really bad swamp ass.

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

I wish science could give us some kind of clue on the mass extinction event that killed the dinosaurs. 

file-20180207-74479-1ragczb.jpg

It only happened 6,000 years ago so you'd think they'd USER BANNED FOR THIS POST

5 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I thought dinosaur bones were placed in the ground by Satan to delude humanity into thinking the Earth is older than 6,000 years?

That makes more sense than dinosaurs being killed by a slow moving change in the climate.

Elected officials are amazing people. Better than us. None of them have motives that would make life worse for the common man. They don’t commit crimes and never ever act in self interest. Oh and definitely none of them were boys with that Epstein Pedo fella.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Guys we just need to allow our fine moral public servants to have control over the energy sector. #utopia

I'm fine with this as long as they aren't literally pursuing criminal charges against their predecessors. Bernie coming in a bit too hot with that one.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Elected officials are amazing people. Better than us. None of them have motives that would make life worse for the common man. They don’t commit crimes and never ever act in self interest. Oh and definitely none of them were boys with that Epstein Pedo fella.

I knew it!

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm fine with this as long as they aren't literally pursuing criminal charges against their predecessors. Bernie coming in a bit too hot with that one.

That’s because politics is just a business and that was an entrepreneurial decision he made