• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Free Balling

Adam

So my daughter has her bday party at the house today. Been working on the house all day and running errands. Threw some neon under armor shorts on this morning and was really impressed with my package. Dick was on point. Now I’m at Albertsons and I’ve got major shrinkage. Looks like I’ve got a an outie belly button below my waist. Ugh

Honestly, I've stopped caring about the size of my dick when it's flaccid. What's the point? Is some chick going to shove that soggy worm up her vag and reach max climax? Plus, my balls are really big and generally dominate the area.

My penis is basically a head hiding in a bush of curls until it becomes the big penis. Then I'm 5 inches of veins and throb.

I did make some chick moist at work one time during "casual" Friday where we got to wear jeans. I quipped about how tight it was in that area and she blushed. She probably went home and flicked the bean. She wasn't fat either. Though she did have a kid.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

So my daughter has her bday party at the house today. Been working on the house all day and running errands. Threw some neon under armor shorts on this morning and was really impressed with my package. Dick was on point. Now I’m at Albertsons and I’ve got major shrinkage. Looks like I’ve got a an outie belly button below my waste. Ugh

Stay in the frozen food section so at least you have an excuse

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

So my daughter has her bday party at the house today. Been working on the house all day and running errands. Threw some neon under armor shorts on this morning and was really impressed with my package. Dick was on point. Now I’m at Albertsons and I’ve got major shrinkage. Looks like I’ve got a an outie belly button below my waste. Ugh

And which waste would it be below?

1 hour ago, Adam said:

So my daughter has her bday party at the house today. Been working on the house all day and running errands. Threw some neon under armor shorts on this morning and was really impressed with my package. Dick was on point. Now I’m at Albertsons and I’ve got major shrinkage. Looks like I’ve got a an outie belly button below my waist. Ugh

Prove it.