• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Things that are more watchable than the remainder of the 2019 Angels season

Taylor

Twilight - I’ve seen all on Rifftrax.  They’re that bad.

Leonard Part 6

Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot

a Pauly Shore marathon - Encino Man gets a pass.

Manos and Castle Of Fu Manchu WITHOUT MST3K commentary 

any Madonna performance that isn’t Desperately Seeking Susan or A League Of Their Own

Oogieloves

Lauryn Hill’s infamous unplugged concert

The Chevy Chase Show

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Hilary Clinton striptease

Thanks for that mental image, dude. That was worse than Colon.

2 hours ago, eligrba said:

Donald Trump in a speedo applying sun tan lotion to Hilary Clinton in a thong.

And I thought that Taylor's was bad.

Personally I think the playoffs are going to be great.  Yankees and Astros should be a good series.  Twins are a team that hits a lot of home runs so that could win them some playoff games.  Indians have great pitching.   A’s seem to win when they shouldn’t.  In the NL the Dodgers are going to be fun to watch lose because they don’t have a bullpen.  Nats are the same, but I am rooting for them.  Man the Nats versus the Dodgers with all of that starting pitching and no bullpens along with great offenses on both sides, it is going to be a run series if they play each other.  Braves will be a run team to watch as well.  

15 minutes ago, Baghdad Strad said:

You don’t like the NFL @floplag

Not anymore no.  I used to be a huge NFL guy, but I stopped watching it much about 10 years ago.  Ill still watch on occasion if there is an actually good game that actually about the game and not some asshat wearing a watch worth as much as some peoples house on the field or what rehearsed celebration was performed, but for the most part, nope.

19 minutes ago, Baghdad Strad said:

Personally I think the playoffs are going to be great.  Yankees and Astros should be a good series.  Twins are a team that hits a lot of home runs so that could win them some playoff games.  Indians have great pitching.   A’s seem to win when they shouldn’t.  In the NL the Dodgers are going to be fun to watch lose because they don’t have a bullpen.  Nats are the same, but I am rooting for them.  Man the Nats versus the Dodgers with all of that starting pitching and no bullpens along with great offenses on both sides, it is going to be a run series if they play each other.  Braves will be a run team to watch as well.  

Fair statement, but also for me the thesis on whats wrong with the game.  3/4 or more of those runs are going to be bombs with a lot of walks and a lot of time to check the fridge.  I simply dont like what the game has become, its hard to watch with very little actual excitement anymore.  I used to watch any game that was on, now, i watch the Angels and post season, little else. 
Just my 2 cents, which is probably all its worth.

1 hour ago, Baghdad Strad said:

Stay on topic.

Watching Joe Biden trying to talk while attempting to keep his teeth in his mouth. 

Watch Claude and Stradling skip through a field of daises holding hands to Nickelback's greatest hits. 

Watching the New England Patriots win another Super Bowl. 

Watch Troll Daddy complete a used car sale from start to finish.