• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alec Baldwin Roast on Comedy Central

yk9001

4 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

no, it was a blond chick who is a stand up comedian (who was pretty funny)

Alec Baldwin's daughter, the one he called a little pig on the answering machine, was in the crowd.

ah, okay. the clip i saw made it appear she was his daughter. 

even so, wow for whoever she was.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

saw that alec baldwin's daughter was one of the roasters. boom boom.

46 minutes ago, Tank said:

ah, okay. the clip i saw made it appear she was his daughter. 

even so, wow for whoever she was.

No my bad.  I haven't finished watching, apparently daughter came from the crowd and roasted him

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2019/09/16/ireland-baldwins-roast-dad-alec-baldwin-was-even-more-brutal-tv/

11 hours ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Pig or not, at least she wasn’t dumb enough to marry Bieber like her cousin.

Also, it’s nice punishment for Stephen having Bieber as a son in law (no pun intended) for that Pauly Shore POS, Biodome.

You hold your tongue! Biodome is a comedy classic

That was just ok. They spent a lot of airtime validating being gay or trans. Just didn't seem like Baldwin was the focus and most of the jokes were weak along with a cast of who the fuck are those people. Carolla went off like he was trying to be Bill Burr, chastising the SJW's. I did get a chuckle about giving your emotional support dog a reach around since we had an employee that used that excuse for bringing his mutt to work. 

29 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That was just ok. They spent a lot of airtime validating being gay or trans. Just didn't seem like Baldwin was the focus and most of the jokes were weak along with a cast of who the F*ck are those people. Carolla went off like he was trying to be Bill Burr, chastising the SJW's. I did get a chuckle about giving your emotional support dog a reach around since we had an employee that used that excuse for bringing his mutt to work. 

They spent much more time giving shit to dudes sucking cock, or having it lopped off.  Or blowing rappers.

I swear, old men magas are the most sensitive mf'ers around.