• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Start another winning streak

As upset as I am about the loss tonight, the team was bound to lose.  And, on paper, this game looked like a loss with Greinke on the mound.  But, a quick turn of the page should get us back into the swing of things.  It's really a simple formula: Good pitching = wins.  And CJ kinda sucked tonight.  Who would have thought at this point of the season that our two best starting pitchers would be Jerome Williams and Jason Vargas? 

Good teams bounce back from bad losses like last night.  Having Blanton on the mound doesn't give me much confidence, but you never know.  Hope for the series win, be satisfied with the split after last night.

As upset as I am about the loss tonight, the team was bound to lose.  And, on paper, this game looked like a loss with Greinke on the mound.  But, a quick turn of the page should get us back into the swing of things.  It's really a simple formula: Good pitching = wins.  And CJ kinda sucked tonight.  Who would have thought at this point of the season that our two best starting pitchers would be Jerome Williams and Jason Vargas? 

oh no you dint!

sosh has a copyright on that phrase. you owe him $6.37.