• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I don't remember a year that we've been more hosed by umps than '13

outside of player skill, the strike zone probably has the biggest impact on a game.

And if you've been around here long enough you've heard my rant on how easy it would be to have computer generated balls and strikes as well, which I would have no problem with. Keep the umpires on the field for nostalgia and making sure the rules are being followed, and the game is moving along. As far as making horrible decisions with little to no accountability, and affecting the outcome of the game, they've lost that responsibility IMO. 

Why did Aybar ever put himself in position to be doubled-up on that play? Dude seriously forgets he is on a baseball field at times.

100% yup. Boneheaded Aybar. Down by a run that late in the game, NO REASON at all.

Betcha Bourjos wouldn't have gotten doubled up.