• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

And she's watching it in a different room to get away from, well, you know ...

St1ckboy. 

We, are at a bar watching the game taking a break from working from the home offices. Trying to patch up our relationship after the whole Princess Bride debacle. You think you know someone. 

35 minutes ago, Blarg said:

St1ckboy. 

We, are at a bar watching the game taking a break from working from the home offices. Trying to patch up our relationship after the whole Princess Bride debacle. You think you know someone. 

What are you drinking?

23 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Houston had already mentally punched their ticket to the AFC Championship Game, then Kansas City woke up.

I wouldn’t say that. It looked like yesterday’s Ravens game to start, but the Chiefs putting up seven straight touchdowns in a row isn’t a team checking out. The Chiefs just have that many weapons and the best offense in the league.

Great birthday present.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

In all fairness, you were a ghost in the first quarter.

I’m a ghost for almost all games because I’m kind of the only Chiefs fan here and find it annoying when peeps just only post about their team when no one gives a shit. Plus, it’s a lot funnier to read the comments about how the game is over in the first quarter. It’s always a blast when you guys are wrong or speak too soon while not being the jinx.

I’m also with family for my birthday today, so I’m not doing too much on the internet today.