• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

• Lou changed the title to 2019-20-21 Official NFL thread

That has to be it. I know he’s probably not fully recovered from his injury but down 10 with less than 5 minutes left and they were still running the ball while he hadn’t thrown anything over 20 yards. Amazing career and he’s already signed a broadcasting contract. Have to agree with Buck/Aikman that it’s a let down that Brees and Payton only won one ring 

I feel bad for Drew Brees: that might have been his last game, and he threw three interceptions. He just looks awful. The Saints might be better going with Winston/Hill next year.

Man, do I hope Brady loses. Sick of that guy.

I'm a bit of a closet Bills fan (I went in the closet after the early 90s), so am rather pleased with the year. Hard to see them beating the Chiefs, though, unless Mahomes is off.

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Aside from Reid teams Miami played in 3 in a row from 72-74, the Raiders played in 5 in a row from 74-78, the Bills went to 4 in a row in from 91-94 and the Patriots went to 8 in a row from 2012-2019. 

Hilarious. I actually got my info from ESPN this morning...or some sports shows I had on in the background.

Maybe it was something like the only coach to do it twice or with two different teams, although I didn't see or hear them mention that part. Reminds me of the dumb stats they come up with that no one cares about, but they want you to think some moment was special......"Player X joins great company by being one of a few players to at least throw for 327 yards, 2 td's, 5 rushes, and 0 turnovers in 6 straight games" 

Both games look like they will be pretty good. All four played well or grinded out tough wins.

If I was to pick I'd say GB edges out TB and a friend I know in KC is the team reporter and says Mahomes is fine and will play Sunday and the starting running back will be back healthy. The normal offense should be there that no one can really stop, but the Bills look good and have a little something going on over there that they could upset....I saw KC is at -3 (not sure if Mahomes and Edwards-Helaire were taken into consideration), but the random ESPN percentage factor has Buffalo at 54% to win.

30 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hilarious. I actually got my info from ESPN this morning...or some sports shows I had on in the background.

Maybe it was something like the only coach to do it twice or with two different teams, although I didn't see or hear them mention that part. Reminds me of the dumb stats they come up with that no one cares about, but they want you to think some moment was special......"Player X joins great company by being one of a few players to at least throw for 327 yards, 2 td's, 5 rushes, and 0 turnovers in 6 straight games" 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/andy-reid-now-only-coach-to-take-two-franchises-to-three-straight-conference-title-games-sets-other-wild-mark/

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

There we go. And this was what they were talking about...hosting three in a row at home.

There's an even bigger nugget in what Reid accomplished. The 2002-2004 Eagles and the 2018-2020 Chiefs are the only franchises in each conference to host three consecutive championship games since the NFL merger in 1970 (when the conference championship games began). Both those teams were coached by -- Andy Reid. 

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Fun fact of the day. Kansas City is only the second team in NFL history to go to three straight championships games in a row. The other? Another Andy Reid led Eagles team from 2002-2004.

The Buffalo Bills disagree 

Edit: i see host three straight.

Edited by Slegnaac

On that last offensive drive for GB not sure how Rodgers didn’t run for it on third down. Worst case he slides down a few yards out and it’s 4th and goal. I’m pretty sure Tom Brady sold his soul to the devil. Not sure how he still has the arm strength he does while playing at the level he is at 43 years old.  Tampa becomes the first team in history to have a home game in the Super Bowl.