• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

NE was likely the best situation for Brady for multiple reasons.  He's turning 43 later this year and his arm strength definitely isn't what it used to be.  At the end of the season he wasn't looking like Peyton throwing ducks in his final year with the Broncos but he's not going to win many games with with big throws or scrambling.  A strong O line and a good defense to keep whatever team he ends up with in games are a must otherwise he might as well retire. 

On 3/21/2020 at 7:31 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Apparently the NFL Draft, which was going to be a big deal here, is going to be a television-only event. In return for the lost revenue, word is that Las Vegas will be awarded a Super Bowl, either four or five years down the road (the next three have already been awarded).

Are the raiders making any changes to their logo?

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

Are the raiders making any changes to their logo?

Not that I have heard of.

I haven't been following NFL news much, but I read that they have brought in Jason Witten and Marcus Mariota. I'm glad that they left Tom Brady alone. That is going to be a gigantic bust in Tampa.

Chicago needed a QB, but Foles will get hurt two games into the season and be out for the year. He played less than one quarter in his first game at Jacksonville before breaking his collarbone. By the time that he came back, Minshew was outplaying him by such a wide margin that Jacksonville took a seventh-round pick just to unload him.

• 3 weeks later...