• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Live the Red Zone. 7 hours of commercial free football. 

There’s a lot to like about it. But I also found it too chaotic with all of the morning games and the constant moving back and forth from game to game to game. I felt like I had ADHD.

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

There’s a lot to like about it. But I also found it too chaotic with all of the morning games and the constant moving back and forth from game to game to game. I felt like I had ADHD.

The first hour or so can be like that but once they start filtering out the blowouts and boring games it calms down. It's great when there are 4 or 5 games that are within one score halfway through the 4th. Also it's 7 hours of commercial free football. 

1 minute ago, Slegnaac said:

If you are watching via DTV, they usually cut the price in half at after week 9. So basically the same weekly price, but you only get the last half of the season.

Yes, we have DTV, so this would be my option. The price would be the most important part of this for me.

Redzone is great and it's only $11 a month through sling.  I like the moving back and forth between games because with CBS/FOX you're stuck watching blowouts (until they switch to a more competitive game), the Cowboys who inevitably end up being the fox game of the week so many times a year or local teams you don't give a crap about.

I did not expect GB to get blown out by the Saints while they got absolutely nothing going on offense.  Pitt pulled out a big win on the road against Buffalo thanks to their D but I just don't see their offense or more specifically Ben doing enough to get them past a team like KC in the playoffs.  If the Rams can stay healthy and have at least an average run game they could be one of the top NFC seeds.  Arizona looked sloppy the first drive or two with way too many penalties on offense but they should be a lot of fun to watch.  Loving that football is back.  

I've come around to RedZone. I'm not a big enough NFL fan to care too much, but I like to watch the games with my grandparents and it's their method and it's grown on me. I like their setup and presentation. I'm also super impressed they found a dude that sounds identical to that former host with the big ears that used to do ESPN radio here in LA.

I keep forgetting there is an extra game to the season now, but already a hole for some that people expected to be contenders. CLE, BUF, TEN, GB, and IND. AFC West looks like it will be a fun one.