Sign in to follow this  
Blarg

Douchebags

Recommended Posts

This is about douchebags, not rednecks. They are distinctively different catagories and one has the propensity for a mullet while the other a pretentious car that they park taking up two spaces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blarg said:

This is about douchebags, not rednecks. They are distinctively different catagories and one has the propensity for a mullet while the other a pretentious car that they park taking up two spaces. 

girl why dont we have both GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the reasons I love this site.

I’m taking a break from the office at the local watering hole and start laughing hard at the Phil Shane pic. I have a good relationship with the bartender chick here who saw me and asked what was so funny. I got to explain the whole backstory of Phil Shane.

Dude needs a biopic or documentary on Netflix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I got an addition. Lately, to take a break from the office I have been going across the street to the diviest of dive bars. The kind where the regs are retired and blowing their social security check. Same dudes every single day. 

There is this one asshole that can’t seem to enjoy the silence and feels the need to be a self imposed DJ from his phone to the jukebox. This dicknosed asshat not only picks the worst songs in the world, but you see the degradation of when the alcohol kicks in and he starts playing these depressing or just gay ass songs.

I was chatting with the bartender chick as I closed out because I couldn’t take it anymore. I guess the dude was divorced 20 years ago and hasn’t gotten over it. So he gets shitfaced and starts playing shit like Toto “Africa” or Peter Gabriel “Your Eyes” but starts singing and must be some weird wizard for a middle aged man because this dick seems to have an unlimited amount of song credits. He has that look when each song comes on like, “Everyone I’m here digs this shit.”

Edited by Brandon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Brandon said:

I got an addition. Lately, to take a break from the office I have been going across the street to the diviest of dive bars. The kind where the regs are retired and blowing their social security check. Same dudes every single day. 

There is this one asshole that can’t seem to enjoy the silence and feels the need to be a self imposed DJ from his phone to the jukebox. This dicknosed asshat not only picks the worst songs in the world, but you see the degradation of when the alcohol kicks in and he starts playing these depressing or just gay ass songs.

I was chatting with the bartender chick as I closed out because I couldn’t take it anymore. I guess the dude was divorced 20 years ago and hasn’t gotten over it. So he gets shitfaced and starts playing shit like Toto “Africa” or Peter Gabriel “Your Eyes” but starts singing and must be some weird wizard for a middle aged man because this dick seems to have an unlimited amount of song credits. He has that look when each song comes on like, “Everyone I’m here digs this shit.”

When can I meet you at said bar? We can blast party all the time and poison on repeat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hot Damn! said:

When can I meet you at said bar? We can blast party all the time and poison on repeat. 

For you? Any time my man.

Party all the time still reminds me of that one chick I dated and that dive bar down the street from your old place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 2:26 PM, Blarg said:

Might as well make the topic since I came in contact with one of Santa Monica's finest. 

Parked in the Handicap spot closest to the elevator so he can go to the gym in designer wear. Check out the writing on the tail. 

 

20190825_140303.jpg

20190825_140241.jpg

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Blarg said:

He was parked in the no parking zone in the front of the building today. Guy just can't get out of his own way on the highway to doucheville. 

That would be awesome if he got towed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this