• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Douchebags

Blarg

One of the reasons I love this site.

I’m taking a break from the office at the local watering hole and start laughing hard at the Phil Shane pic. I have a good relationship with the bartender chick here who saw me and asked what was so funny. I got to explain the whole backstory of Phil Shane.

Dude needs a biopic or documentary on Netflix.

I got an addition. Lately, to take a break from the office I have been going across the street to the diviest of dive bars. The kind where the regs are retired and blowing their social security check. Same dudes every single day. 

There is this one asshole that can’t seem to enjoy the silence and feels the need to be a self imposed DJ from his phone to the jukebox. This dicknosed asshat not only picks the worst songs in the world, but you see the degradation of when the alcohol kicks in and he starts playing these depressing or just gay ass songs.

I was chatting with the bartender chick as I closed out because I couldn’t take it anymore. I guess the dude was divorced 20 years ago and hasn’t gotten over it. So he gets shitfaced and starts playing shit like Toto “Africa” or Peter Gabriel “Your Eyes” but starts singing and must be some weird wizard for a middle aged man because this dick seems to have an unlimited amount of song credits. He has that look when each song comes on like, “Everyone I’m here digs this shit.”

Edited by Brandon

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

I got an addition. Lately, to take a break from the office I have been going across the street to the diviest of dive bars. The kind where the regs are retired and blowing their social security check. Same dudes every single day. 

There is this one asshole that can’t seem to enjoy the silence and feels the need to be a self imposed DJ from his phone to the jukebox. This dicknosed asshat not only picks the worst songs in the world, but you see the degradation of when the alcohol kicks in and he starts playing these depressing or just gay ass songs.

I was chatting with the bartender chick as I closed out because I couldn’t take it anymore. I guess the dude was divorced 20 years ago and hasn’t gotten over it. So he gets shitfaced and starts playing shit like Toto “Africa” or Peter Gabriel “Your Eyes” but starts singing and must be some weird wizard for a middle aged man because this dick seems to have an unlimited amount of song credits. He has that look when each song comes on like, “Everyone I’m here digs this shit.”

When can I meet you at said bar? We can blast party all the time and poison on repeat. 

13 hours ago, Hot Damn! said:

When can I meet you at said bar? We can blast party all the time and poison on repeat. 

For you? Any time my man.

Party all the time still reminds me of that one chick I dated and that dive bar down the street from your old place.