Sign in to follow this  
the dude abides

David Koch Croaks

16 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Yes you are. 

We're born, we live, and we die. For religious believers there's a lot more of course, but arguing on a baseball message board about politics is not much more than a time killer. There is entertainment value but not a whole lot more. Enjoy your life!

Tdawg, please keep caring.  I think sometimes you forget how old most of these AW politics board guys are.  

Take FS here, if it wasn’t for tragedies and terrible news stories he’d have nothing.

I’ve met you.  I’m sure you’ve got at least another 15-20 years on this planet.  You have so much more to worry about than them.

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Trump hated on John McCain after his death from cancer.  Like it or not this is the level of decorum many are at right now.  

Not really the baseline we want to judge anything by.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:33 PM, Taylor said:

Why is climate change a political issue? I wonder if the revelation that the world is round was considered a political issue in the 1600s.

It was. 

On 8/24/2019 at 8:35 AM, fan_since79 said:

The libs here should be happy that he gave $150 million to the Sloan Kettering Hospital in NY where Ruth Bader Ginsburg is receiving her sophisticated cancer treatment.

He also gave tons of money to PBS and his foundation (among others) sponsors their excellent science show NOVA. 

Not every conservative is all bad, except the Orange Man of course. LOL.

Sloan Kettering Hospital did not accept the donation after the nurses' union complained.

On 8/23/2019 at 7:01 PM, Blarg said:

Maybe you should look at the near billion dollars he donated to medical and cancer research, the Arts and education. He was a libertarian before they went off the deep end and was a proponent of eliminating victimless crimes such as marijuana use and homosexuality. 

And Hitler loved dogs.  Your point?