• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Koch Croaks

I hate you guys so much. 

Did you know it's possible to do good things and bad things? He donated billions to charity and cancer research? That's fantastic. I'm glad he did that. 

He also spent over $100 million dollars to fund climate change denial. The Koch brothers have spent countless millions funding Republicans in the Senate and in the White House. And yes, I know that's a "both sides" issue. Anyone who uses their vast wealth to get senators and Presidents elected can suck my taint. Left or Right.

In 2000, their company was fined $30 million for oil leaks.

$200 million came from the Koch brothers to undercut Obamacare.

David Koch ran in 1980 as VP on a platform that wanted to abolish Medicare and repeal child labor laws.

Is he "The Boogeyman" the left believes he is? Not at all. But he represents a lot that is wrong with this country and politics in general. His funding of climate change denial groups is the most damning thing, considering how much he and his brother's companies have contributed to global pollution over the last 60 years. 

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I hate you guys so much. 

Did you know it's possible to do good things and bad things? He donated billions to charity and cancer research? That's fantastic. I'm glad he did that. 

He also spent over $100 million dollars to fund climate change denial. The Koch brothers have spent countless millions funding Republicans in the Senate and in the White House. And yes, I know that's a "both sides" issue. Anyone who uses their vast wealth to get senators and Presidents elected can suck my taint. Left or Right.

David Koch ran in 1980 as VP on a platform that wanted to abolish Medicare and repeal child labor laws.

Is he "The Boogeyman" the left believes he is? Not at all. But he represents a lot that is wrong with this country and politics in general. His funding of climate change denial groups is the most damning thing, considering how much he and his brother's companies have contributed to global pollution over the last 60 years. 

So he shouldn't burn in hell?

My issue with the left on this is that they are celebrating another human dying of cancer. Maybe if they got to watch a loved one die that way they wouldn’t be so quick with their glee. As a conservative, I don’t want Ginsburg to die of cancer, I’d rather sher just retire. We are losing our humanity 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

My issue with the left on this is that they are celebrating another human dying of cancer. Maybe if they got to watch a loved one die that way they wouldn’t be so quick with their glee. As a conservative, I don’t want Ginsburg to die of cancer, I’d rather she just retire. We are losing our humanity 

Cancer is one of the few non-partisan realities left in this divisive and hateful world where everyone is at each other's throats and everything is politicized.

Every family has been affected by this disease. I'm not a liberal but I do like Biden's idea that a national program against cancer should be mobilized. This is something every American could get behind and help to put our political differences aside for a change. We've got to stop hating each other and work together for a common cause.

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I hate you guys so much. 

For the most part those are all noble things he did from my perspective 

26 minutes ago, floplag said:

Life has little meaning across partisan lines it would seem.
I legit feel sorry for people that can dismiss another human being so easily, over politics.  You have poisoned your soul with the idiocy.
But hey im sure the heavens will open for you when its time for Bloomberg or Soros.  

Imo anyone who uses their vast wealth to help their party win is a butt c*nt. Soros is just as shitty in that regard as Koch.

Get this crap out of politics. Let the candidates fund themselves and set a limit on donations. 

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Imo anyone who uses their vast wealth to help their party win is a butt c*nt. Soros is just as shitty in that regard as Koch.

Get this crap out of politics. Let the candidates fund themselves and set a limit on donations. 

I agree on that, but wishing gruesome deaths on people isnt something im going to condone over politics in any case.  It says a lot more about the person doing the condemnation than the condemned. 

12 minutes ago, floplag said:

I agree on that, but wishing gruesome deaths on people isnt something im going to condone over politics in any case.  It says a lot more about the person doing the condemnation than the condemned. 

I, for one, never wished or actually celebrated his death. I make jokes about AIDS because it's hilarious but I will never, ever make a joke about cancer. Cancer affects so many people, and has affected at least half the members here in some form. F*ck cancer. I hope cancer gets AIDS. 

Twitter has been a hotbed of hate since Koch's death. I think he was a terrible person. Lots of people disagree with me, which is fine. He did some great things worthy of praise, but he did tons of awful shit too. 

But besides all that, he died of cancer. It's not like he died of a heart attack while jerking off to the Amazon rainforest being on fire. 

If there's one thing that can unite people of any race, religion, or Creed, it's this:

Cancer is a big fat c*nt and I hope it dies.

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Does that include people like Soros?

17 minutes ago, nate said:

Yes, all these billionaires that spend tons of money to influence elections, laws, etc are worthless imo.  Should be illegal.

Nate, I'm sorry but you're not allowed to provide such an answer. If you do this, anyone can then do this. I urge you to rescind your post.

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

I wouldn't give two shits if these two died.  

Oh dear God, what have y'all done? This kind of thing can't be reversed. It seems like just last week the both of y'all were praising Soros nonstop on this board.

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I, for one, never wished or actually celebrated his death. I make jokes about AIDS because it's hilarious but I will never, ever make a joke about cancer. Cancer affects so many people, and has affected at least half the members here in some form. F*ck cancer. I hope cancer gets AIDS. 

Twitter has been a hotbed of hate since Koch's death. I think he was a terrible person. Lots of people disagree with me, which is fine. He did some great things worthy of praise, but he did tons of awful shit too. 

But besides all that, he died of cancer. It's not like he died of a heart attack while jerking off to the Amazon rainforest being on fire. 

If there's one thing that can unite people of any race, religion, or Creed, it's this:

Cancer is a big fat c*nt and I hope it dies.

that i 100% agree to.  Ive lost too many too it.  I think perhaps thats why im not finding any of this funny.

Whatever happened to disagreeing with your political opponents' actions and positions, and criticizing those with logical and reasonable arguments? Why are the opponents now hateful, disgusting pieces of trash and some other terms not appropriate in civilized society? As others have said, we're losing our basic decency and humanity.