• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Koch Croaks

7 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So nothing then.

got it

If it needs to be explained, it's not worth trying. 

After all, this place seems to think there's nothing bad going on with the environment and it's all just liberal propaganda. 

I'm not even a liberal and you guys are absolutely rustling my jimmies. 

I don't think I want to even bother with this part of the forum anymore. It makes me way too angry and I'm taking this shit far too seriously.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Ah yes. The Koch brothers. Well known as rich conservatives and nothing else.

Maybe you should look at the near billion dollars he donated to medical and cancer research, the Arts and education. He was a libertarian before they went off the deep end and was a proponent of eliminating victimless crimes such as marijuana use and homosexuality. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

After all, this place seems to think there's nothing bad going on with the environment and it's all just liberal propaganda. 

I don't think I want to even bother with this part of the forum anymore. It makes me way too angry and I'm taking this shit far too seriously.

Don't forget your ball.

12 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes you are. 

We're born, we live, and we die. For religious believers there's a lot more of course, but arguing on a baseball message board about politics is not much more than a time killer. There is entertainment value but not a whole lot more. Enjoy your life!

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think the hate comes from the fact that they spent tons of money to influence politics, but the hate just directed at them is clearly hypocritical, which of course they know and why they won't say it.

There’d be no Mises Institute or Reason magazine without those guys so I’m a fan. 

11 hours ago, Adam said:

I love the Koch brothers. I’m sure you are all shocked 

The libs here should be happy that he gave $150 million to the Sloan Kettering Hospital in NY where Ruth Bader Ginsburg is receiving her sophisticated cancer treatment.

He also gave tons of money to PBS and his foundation (among others) sponsors their excellent science show NOVA. 

Not every conservative is all bad, except the Orange Man of course. LOL.

13 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

13 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

So nothing then.

got it