• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kennedy out after cutting finger....doing dishes

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Arizona-Diamondbacks-pitcher-Ian-Kennedy-out-after-cutting-finger-doing-dishes-052613

Arizona right-hander Ian Kennedy will miss his next start after cutting his right index finger while doing the dishes this week.

Kennedy was scheduled to start one of the games in Monday's doubleheader against the Texas Rangers, but will now be replaced by left-hander Tyler Skaggs, who will be recalled from Triple-A Reno.

...exactly the reason i dont do dishes...

btw...it will be good to see skaggs pitch

I can just see the team trying to figure out a clause on that one for his next contract . . . "TEAM agrees to pay PLAYER the sum of $1,500 for the sole purpose of purchasing paper plates. PLAYER agrees to only use paper plates for the entire season and post season unless eating in a restaurant or other establishment where PLAYER does not have to do the dishes."

Then, imagine him on a date . . . sorry honey, I know you cooked this nice meal for me, but it's in my contract. I just CAN'T do the dishes!

I can just see the team trying to figure out a clause on that one for his next contract . . . "TEAM agrees to pay PLAYER the sum of $1,500 for the sole purpose of purchasing paper plates. PLAYER agrees to only use paper plates for the entire season and post season unless eating in a restaurant or other establishment where PLAYER does not have to do the dishes."

Two words: paper cut.