• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This is what happens when Chuck leaves the Country

4 hours ago, failos said:

Does this site even have moderators? This shouldn’t be happening 

Please explain to me how you think moderators could have prevented this?

A bot got through the captcha and mass posted stuff.  It happens on every forum and they were down pretty fast.  Especially since it happened in the middle of the night.

6 minutes ago, nate said:

Please explain to me how you think moderators could have prevented this?

A bot got through the captcha and mass posted stuff.  It happens on every forum and they were down pretty fast.  Especially since it happened in the middle of the night.

Grazie, @nate for taking out the trash. I changed the registration requirements and SPAM prevention settings for now until I get back, so this shouldn't happen again unless it's a troll/bot who registered previously in the past.

Greetings from Lake Como, Italy - where George Clooney has several villas. It's so beautiful here. 

9 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Grazie, @nate for taking out the trash. I changed the registration requirements and SPAM prevention settings for now until I get back, so this shouldn't happen again unless it's a troll/bot who registered previously in the past.

Greetings from Lake Como, Italy - where George Clooney has several villas. It's so beautiful here. 

Appreciate that but it wasn't me, I don't have mod permissions in this forum.

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks, @Blarg.

I need to probably drop a few inactive Mods on the west coast and get some east coast guys or those who work graveyard.

Let me.know if you're interested via a PM and I'll make it happen when I get a chance. 

@nate and @John Taylor you interested also?

Sure, I can be the Mountain Timezone/I wake up too damn early crew.

25 minutes ago, Baghdad Strad said:

If so George is a rough lover:

2A78D85F-E82B-4978-AB28-E8371903966C.jpeg

Poor Chuck 

I think I ruptured my hamstring playing beach frisbee in New York the day before my Italy trip. #smh

While I'm in the best shape since my 20's, I'm also about 65 lbs heavier and I don't bend the way I used to.

Especially not as agile as I was when I was running down frisbees in my preteen years.

IMG_20190822_090617.jpg

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I think I ruptured my hamstring playing beach frisbee in New York the day before my Italy trip. #smh

While I'm in the best shape since my 20's, I'm also about 65 lbs heavier and I don't bend the way I used to.

Especially not as agile as I was when I was running down frisbees in my preteen years.

IMG_20190822_090617.jpg

Don’t let Clooney see that pic of you. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

IMG_20190822_090617.jpg

@Lou

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Who hurt you?

I did. No more beach frisbee for me. I tried to dive for a low to the ground toss running pretty fast and my leg went in a different direction when I went into a low dive attempt.

For whatever it's worth, I did catch it and heard a pop at the same time. ??