• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia...

Love this new, angry Scioscia!

More of a reprise from several years ago. Earlier in his career up through probably 07 or so, he did this more often. He has calmed quite a bit over the last 4 seasons or so. When he gets angry, though, that stare and glare, along with the body language gets across his message loud and clear. LOL

As soon as Scioscia started giving a shit, we started winning.

That's weird.

Please tell me you dont actually believe he didnt give a shit before the win streak...really? 

I cant believe any intelligent person would think this.

While I personally didn't buy the "he dosen't give a shit" or "he's trying to get fired to go to the Dodgers" theories, he certainly seemed unhappy with the team he was given to manage the first month of the season and it appeared his heart wasn't in to being there day to day.  Maybe I'm totally off-base, but he just looked burned out to me.

Since the deal in Houston when he blew up at the umps and filed the protest, he seems to spend less time staring out of the dugout with that blank look on his face and seems more enthusiastic managing.

Whether his actions have caused the guys to play better or whether the guys playing better have helped renew his enthusiasm for managing the team, or it's been a combination of both, or none of the above. .  somethings changed in the past couple weeks and for the better.

I was seriously starting to wonder if this team was going to give us any hope or enjoyment this year, but they have. . . and hopefully  they can all keep it going.

It's almost eerie how this surge started about the same time as the 2012 team's resurgence.

We won't know for sure though, until they beat with some regularity the better AL teams. Six of these 8 wins came against teams at least 5 games under .500. The other two came against a ChiSox team under .500 at the time.