• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/13 Pirates @ Angels: Canning is back

Just now, Stradling said:

I’m pretty sure this is Eppler and not Brad.  I’m willing to give it a little bit longer than 10 days or whatever it has been.  

Oh, I know.  I just thought it was funny that their offense contributions are actually pretty similar.  I just happened to notice that earlier today when I was messing around on Baseball Reference.

2 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I don’t get what he’s seeing in certain players. There are signings/trades that just don’t work out but at least make sense and then there are complete wtf moves. Eppler is in complete wtf territory way too often for me

I'm in 'mixed bag' territory right now.  Mostly because of this year's FA acquisitions.  But La Stella, Rengifo, Sandoval, were all nice pickups.  And I really don't like the Stassi move.  Probably my least favorite so far although my most disliked previously was the Simmons trade lol.  

The hits just keep on coming. Them Pirates MUST be leading their division. ROTFL. 

Just like Detroit and Baltimore. Are there Royals' dates left on the Angels' schedule? Bring them on!!! 

Seriously, this is what happens when nearly an entire rotation consists of rookies and near-rookies.  

4-inning starters are never beneficial to the relief pitchers.

Just now, eligrba4ever said:

The hits just keep on coming. Them Pirates MUST be leading their division. ROTFL. 

Just like Detroit and Baltimore. Are there Royals' dates left on the Angels' schedule? Bring them on!!! 

Seriously, this is what happens when nearly an entire rotation consists of rookies and near-rookies.  

4-inning starters are never beneficial to the relief pitchers.

I’ve been on the Eppler train all along but F*ck, some doubt is starting to creep in my mind that he knows how to evaluate major league talent. This entire pitching staff is garbage, and the Stassi move is just perplexing.