• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you excited for the rest of the season?

mmc

The English Premier league soccer season starts next weekend and we have a prominent American up at Chelsea

Seriously though, seeing how the kids develop and mature at the ML level watching Adell in SLC, and seeing Trout have a career year and not get an MVP due to us sucking buttermilk.   what else is there at this point?  The front office punted, so i guess i will too. 

I want to see if Stassi is going to be worth keeping around the next three years.

Development of the young guys: Rengifo, Fletcher, Canning, Suarez, maybe Thaiss. I want to see if they can keep progressing to the end of the season. 

I’d like to see Buttrey and others, like Canning and Suarez, make adjustments and get back on track to consistently strong play. 

I want to see if La Stella’s adjustments still look real after returning from injury and if Upton and Simmons improve as they rehab.

I want to see Heaney and Middleton healthy and showing they’re ready to hold down major roles next season. 

And, all else aside, I’d like to see Trout crush it the last two months and sweep the MVP voting. 

A WC berth would be great, but it isn’t happening, so I’m okay with that. 

Also, I wouldn’t be devastated to see Adell in September. 

18 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

With the trade deadline being over, and it looking unlikely that we'll be making for the postseason, what is left that has you excited for the rest of the season?  Or is all your excitement gone?

Root for Trout and for the development of the younger guys. This will still be fun to watch.

Outside the obvious choice of watching Trout be a beast, I am looking forward to some strong performances by the young major league players and several of our prospects.  

I also really want to see that Stassi can be the everyday guy and hit enough to make us see that.  

If there's one player that I'd like to see do well for the rest of the year, I would pick Suarez.  Show us that he can manage a rotation spot for next year.  

I want to see canning and thaiss keep growing and helpfully producing.

I want to see Middleton return and be effective.

I want to see Upton wake up/get healthy and play like he normally does.

I want to see Ohtani rake (psst, @st1ckboy, that means "play baseball really, really well, not "rake" like you do in my yard).