• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rain.

We're alright, though earlier we passed by an area around our house on the way to dinner and noticed some EMS, fire and police personnel gathered around an area off to the side of one of the streets that we on.

I just read that a seventeen year old went missing trying to cross the creek that empties out into that area. I hope they manage to find him alright somewhere.

What's crazy is that we didn't get any warnings outside of "it's going to rain" in the days leading up to this. This more or less seems to have come out of nowhere.

...and yeah, apparently a tornado was seen somewhere. I dunno that that's a big concern, though.

There's apparently going to be another 2-4 inches in some areas around here overnight and we still have a flood watch.

My parents are out visiting family in San Antonio. They said the entire first floor of the hotel flooded. 10 feet of water!

Of course, all of the all of the electricity is out so my poor grandma (91) had to walk up and down five flights of stairs.

Luckily the hotel moved them into their nicer sister hotel and comped the room for the night plus an abundant amount of complimentary drinks. Crazy!