• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Tigers @ Angels 7/30/2019 (Upton out, Goodwin leading off)

3 minutes ago, TroutField said:

The A’s just have an all around solid team. Their SP isn’t flashy but they get it done. Shutting out Milwaukee through 7. 

Damn I want to make a wild card run so bad ??

I think we have 22 games (or around there) remaining against the teams ahead of us in the WC. It’s a tough schedule, but it’s exactly what you’d want in order to come back and make a run for it. 

Just need Eppler to get Greinke/Ray, Boyd, or Thor!! Haha

Just now, angelsnationtalk said:

I think we have 22 games (or around there) remaining against the teams ahead of us in the WC. It’s a tough schedule, but it’s exactly what you’d want in order to come back and make a run for it. 

Just need Eppler to get Greinke/Ray, Boyd, or Thor!! Haha

Even then I just don’t think we have the bullpen to last either.. offense is quite inconsistent on top of that. It’s been a disappointing season overall, and it kind of felt like it all came to a halt when Skaggs died. 

There have been some positive things like Lastella, Ohtani hitting, Goodwin, Canning, etc I’m trying to be realistic about a playoff run because I’ve had my hopes up high way too many times 

3 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Even then I just don’t think we have the bullpen to last either.. offense is quite inconsistent on top of that. It’s been a disappointing season overall, and it kind of felt like it all came to a halt when Skaggs died. 

There have been some positive things like Lastella, Ohtani hitting, Goodwin, Canning, etc I’m trying to be realistic about a playoff run because I’ve had my hopes up high way too many times 

Yeah realistically we’re going to need one hell of a stretch run. But, there’s always a chance. I think the bullpen will be fine. A small hiccup and offense have remained top 10 in MLB all season. Offense and Bullpen are the reasons why we’re still in the race (distantly). Solidifying the rotation for now and the future could give us the extra push. 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

I guarantee you they will

Thanks Lou.  I had to wash my lucky boxers tonight.  My section DEMANDED it.  

I was nervous.  Thanks for setting me straight.

By the way, commando is pretty awesome

29 minutes ago, TroutField said:

The A’s just have an all around solid team. Their SP isn’t flashy but they get it done. Shutting out Milwaukee through 7. 

Damn I want to make a wild card run so bad ??

Tied