• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels biggest problem in one number

94.2. That's how many innings Felix Pena has pitched. Pena is the team leader; his 94.2 innings is the lowest by any team leader in the majors. The next lowest team leader is Dylan Bundy of the Orioles with 103 IP; the Orioles have three pitchers with more IP than Pena.

I don't know what the major league record for lowest IP by a team leader, but it is probably Tim Adleman of the Reds in 2017 with 122 1/3, mentioned in this article. With 55 games left, and thus probably 11-12 "starts," Pena should surpass that.

8 minutes ago, LTBU27 said:

My pleasure. I hope that you can learn the basics of mathematics for the next time you decide to pen a similar post. I suggest enrolling in your local Kumon program. Best of luck.

Are you for real? Here's some free education, because I feel sorry for your ignorance. Follow as close as you can:

94.2 is a number, or rather it is a numeral that expresses a number. A number is an idea and a numeral is the way you write that idea down, but most people use the two synonymously.  But the point is, 94.2 is a single number or numeral. 9 4 and 2 are digits. Digits are the individual units that make up numerals. 

You are wrong and mocking me for being right. 

To quote Smeagol, go away and never come back.

48 minutes ago, LTBU27 said:

Wow this is disrespectful and has no place in the Angels community. 

I guy with a posting history of 4 minutes is going to call out a tenured poster with a posting history of over 10,000 posts and tell said poster his response is being disrespectful?

Hmmmmm.  

57 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Are you for real? Here's some free education, because I feel sorry for your ignorance. Follow as close as you can:

94.2 is a number, or rather it is a numeral that expresses a number. A number is an idea and a numeral is the way you write that idea down, but most people use the two synonymously.  But the point is, 94.2 is a single number or numeral. 9 4 and 2 are digits. Digits are the individual units that make up numerals. 

You are wrong and mocking me for being right. 

To quote Smeagol, go away and never come back.

Nerd Face!