Sign in to follow this  
Angelsjunky

Can we evolve out of this crap? Fundamentalism

On 7/26/2019 at 8:24 PM, mtangelsfan said:

So if whites can't say what is racist and men can't say what I say sexist, should non-fundamentalists be able to speak about fundamentalism?

Welcome to Persecutioncomplexville.  Population:  your broflake triggered ass.

1889e4f5153414eb2efe174fc74ee062.jpg

1 hour ago, the dude abides said:

This happened in Utah County, the heart of Mormonville. While what the sub said and did wasn’t surprising, I’ll look at the positive side of things regarding how the three young girls and the principal reacted. That to me is the more encouraging story based off of where this happened.

My buddy was going to be a teacher. His first day of student teaching was at Katella High. He was doing a lesson and asked a young girl to answer a question. She said “I don’t know.” He pushed and asked her to do her best. She said “fuck You you white mother fucker.”

My buddy is an Uber driver

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

My buddy was going to be a teacher. His first day of student teaching was at Katella High. He was doing a lesson and asked a young girl to answer a question. She said “I don’t know.” He pushed and asked her to do her best. She said “fuck You you white mother fucker.”

st1ck, I'm sorry to hear your stint as a teacher was short-lived.

57 minutes ago, Adam said:

Now that girl is a teacher at Katella High.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:50 AM, Adam said:

public school.

@Lou you missed this one. donde' esta, hombre?